Rainbow Toddlers is our weekly (term-time only) group for babies, toddlers and their parents or carers. It’s £1.50 per family, and everyone is welcome!
Recent comments by Rainbow Toddlers parents:
- This group was recommended to me by a friend and I’m just disappointed we took so long to try it. It is incredibly welcoming, well organised and friendly.
- Super group very welcoming and friendly , crafts always on hand to try out with your little one , lots of toys and space , cup of tea and biscuit everything you need for a morning out.Such a lovely group! I’m a local nanny who attends every week and I think it’s definitely a highlight group of the week for us.
- The volunteers are very welcoming and chatty and are always happy to help out with your little ones. They also encourage positive behaviour and tidying up of course!
- Amazing resources for all ages; lots and lots of toys, slides, see-saw, ride ons, book corner, role play, baby area, dressing up, arts and crafts table, singing at the end, free tea and coffee and biscuits!
- For £1.50 per family this group is incredible!
Keep up with Rainbow Toddlers news on our Facebook page, or give the church a call on 023 9255 6445 for more information.